Our abstract collection is the easiest way to turn any room into your favorite space. Canvases from this collection will have your guests impressed from the minute they walk in the room.
Art made by Dan Hobday
MATERIAL & QUALITY
- Finely textured artist-grade cotton that reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
- Printed using premium water based inks.
- Our paper & wood are sourced from sustainable forests and our boxes are made from recycled materials.
- Our thin frames sit approximately 5mm from the edge of the canvas to create a sophisticated floating border.
- Vegan-friendly - contains no animal products.
- Handcrafted specifically so they're ready-to-hang in any direction you’d like. Once you add 2 nails to your wall, there’s a lip on the back of the frame to set on the nails, hanging the canvas in any orientation.
Floating Frames have a floating effect to give your artwork a clean, sophisticated feel
Gallery Wraps are made with mirrored edges and stretched by hand by our experts. They are gallery wrapped over high-quality SPF wooden frames.
Delivery & Shipping Details
All canvases are handcrafted & made-to-order locally
- Processing Time: Typically 2-3 days
- Shipping Time: Typically 2-5 days
- Total Time: Typically 4-8 days
- Simply put, a maximum time of 8 days for any order during typical times. During holidays, there may be delayed shipments
Meet The Artist: Dan Hobday
Dan Hobday is a British contemporary artist. He works from his home studio to produce hand-crafted artwork. Working in acrylics, digital and mixed media, his diverse style spans many subjects. He has been drawing and painting since the age of 4. He started selling his artwork as a sideline whilst working as a graphic designer about 6 years ago. When he realized the sideline was far more fun than his day job, he quit to become a full-time artist.
Found Exclusively at Vybe Interior
This is a canvas you won't find anywhere else. We have an incredible & exclusive partnership with Fernando Vieira, so you won’t find his pieces plastered across mass online marketplaces. Everything he created in our catalog only lives here. And with every purchase, he earns a commission that supports him in his craft.
Support a Small Team Who Cares
We’re a small female and minority-owned business. By running our facility in North Carolina, USA, we’re able to pay local wages, employ a small, passionate team, and maintain high-quality production from printing to final delivery. Thanks for shopping small, you and your walls won’t regret it!
Arrives Safely Wrapped & Ready-To-Hang
Our canvas art is extremely easy to hang and only requires a nail. No complex hanging kits needed! Our hand-stretched canvases are fade, tear, water, scratch, and warp resistant, and we use water-based inks & all products are vegan-friendly!
Where are the canvases shipped from?
All of our canvas are made-to-order from our North Carolina facility. They're shipped from North Carolina as well!
Can I return my canvas if something is wrong?
Our goal is to provide you with canvases you’ll love for life. We’ll always fix or replace your wall art if there’s a problem with your order. We take our quality very seriously to ensure our products compliment your home! If there is anything wrong with your order we will make it right and reship you a new canvas.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer FREE standard shipping anywhere on the mainland United States (and a few select countries) for purchases over $200 USD. For purchases under $200 USD, standard shipping is $12.99 USD.
Can I change or cancel my order?
All cancellations and order changes must be made within 24 hours of your purchase. Your artwork is custom made and framed just for you, so we are unable to make adjustments once we begin the framing process. We will always try our best to get you your perfect art.
How long does shipping take?
Processing Time: 2-3 Days
Shipping Time:2-5 Days
Total time: 4-8 Days
Simply put, it's amaximum shipping time of 8 daysfor any order during typical times. During holiday times there may be delayed shipments.
How can I contact you?
We'd absolutely love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
Facebook: Vybe Interior