Give any open wall in your home or office a tasteful touch of simplicity with our canvas art. Canvases from this collection will have your guests impressed from the minute they walk in the room.
MATERIAL & QUALITY
- Finely textured artist-grade cotton that reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
- Printed using premium water based inks.
- Our paper & wood are sourced from sustainable forests and our boxes are made from recycled materials.
- Our thin frames sit approximately 5mm from the edge of the canvas to create a sophisticated floating border.
- Vegan-friendly - contains no animal products.
- Handcrafted specifically so they're ready-to-hang in any direction you’d like. Once you add 2 nails to your wall, there’s a lip on the back of the frame to set on the nails, hanging the canvas in any orientation.
Floating Frames have a floating effect to give your artwork a clean, sophisticated feel
Gallery Wraps are made with mirrored edges and stretched by hand by our experts. They are gallery wrapped over high-quality SPF wooden frames.
Delivery & Shipping Details
All canvases are made-to-order in our North Carolina, USA facility
- Processing Time: Typically 2-3 days
- Shipping Time: Typically 2-5 days
- Total Time: Typically 4-8 days
- Simply put, a maximum time of 8 days for any order during typical times. During holidays, there may be delayed shipments
Meet The Artist: Fernando Vieira
Fernando refers to himself as “a simple guy who takes care of his family, helps with housework, talks a little with the neighbors, goes to sleep early & wakes up even earlier. I don’t have a history of glamor, but a great desire to make art."
When it comes to his beautiful canvases, he says “defining my work is no easy task, it alternates as I discover new spaces that need to be filled. Colors and shapes, often without definition, are the starting point that, in the end, complete a bit of what I leave behind."
Found Exclusively at
This is a canvas you won't find anywhere else. We have an incredible & exclusive partnership with Fernando Vieira, so you won’t find his pieces plastered across mass online marketplaces. Everything he created in our catalog only lives here. And with every purchase, he earns a commission that supports him in his craft.
Support a Small
Team Who Cares
We’re a small female and minority-owned business. By running our facility in North Carolina, USA, we’re able to pay local wages, employ a small, passionate team, and maintain high-quality production from printing to final delivery. Thanks for shopping small, you and your walls won’t regret it!
Arrives Safely Wrapped
Our canvas art is extremely easy to hang and only requires a nail. No complex hanging kits needed! Our hand-stretched canvases are fade, tear, water, scratch, and warp resistant, and we use water-based inks & all products are vegan-friendly!
Where are the canvases shipped from?
All of our canvas are made-to-order from our North Carolina facility. They're shipped from North Carolina as well!
Can I return my canvas if something is wrong?
Our goal is to provide you with canvases you’ll love for life. We’ll always fix or replace your wall art if there’s a problem with your order. We take our quality very seriously to ensure our products compliment your home! If there is anything wrong with your order we will make it right and reship you a new canvas.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer FREE standard shipping anywhere on the mainland United States for purchases over $200 USD. For purchases under $200 USD, standard shipping is $12.99 USD.
Can I change or cancel my order?
All cancellations and order changes must be made within 24 hours of your purchase. Your artwork is custom made and framed just for you, so we are unable to make adjustments once we begin the framing process. We will always try our best to get you your perfect art.
How long does shipping take?
Processing Time: 2-3 Days
Shipping Time:2-5 Days
Total time: 4-8 Days
Simply put, it's amaximum shipping time of 8 daysfor any order during typical times. During holiday times there may be delayed shipments.
How can I contact you?
We'd absolutely love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
Facebook: Vybe Interior