Our fine art, artist-grade prints will make your space feel like a curated art gallery and turn any room into your favorite space. Our brand NEW Classic Abstract Collection is custom made-to-order just for you and is available for a limited time.
Artwork by: Dan Hobday
Material & Quality:
- All framed archival paper prints come framed in a classic frame with a 2.5” mat board that runs around the edge of the photograph for an elevated look and feel.
- Presented on heavyweight (300 GSM) fine art paper.
- Superior quality glazing (high-grade, low-glare acrylic) rather than glass so your product doesn't shatter during shipping.
- Printed using premium, long-lasting ultra-chrome inks.
- Handcrafted specifically so they're easy to hang. Once you add 2 nails to your wall, there is hanging hardware on the back of the frame to set on the nails.
- Our paper & wood are sourced from sustainable forests and our boxes are made from recycled materials.
- Vegan-friendly - contains no animal products.
- Our brand NEW classic hardwood frames are handcrafted with a sheet of UV-blocking high-grade acrylic and comes with easy hanging hardware so your artwork is ready-to-hang as soon as it arrives.
Delivery & Shipping Details:
- All canvases are handcrafted & made-to-order locally
- Processing Time: Typically 2-3 days
- Shipping Time: Typically 2-5 days
- Total Time: Typically 4-8 days
- Simply put, a maximum time of 8 days for any order during typical times. During holidays, there may be delayed shipments.
Meet The Artist: Dan Hobday
Dan Hobday is a British contemporary artist. He works from his home studio to produce hand-crafted artwork. Working in acrylics, digital and mixed media, his diverse style spans many subjects. He has been drawing and painting since the age of 4. He started selling his artwork as a sideline whilst working as a graphic designer about 6 years ago. When he realized the sideline was far more fun than his day job, he quit to become a full-time artist.
Found Exclusively at Vybe Interior
This is a fine art, artist-grade print you won't find anywhere else. We have an incredible & exclusive partnership with the talented artist Dan Hobday, so you won’t find his pieces plastered across mass online marketplaces. Everything he created in our catalog only lives here. And with every purchase, he earns a commission that supports him in his craft.
Support a Small Team Who Cares
We’re a small female and minority-owned business. By running our facility in North Carolina, USA, we’re able to pay local wages, employ a small, passionate team, and maintain high-quality production from printing to final delivery. Thanks for shopping small, you and your walls won’t regret it!
Arrives Safely Wrapped & Ready-To-Hang
Our fine art, artist-grade prints are extremely easy to hang and only require a nail. No complex hanging kits needed! All products are made using giclée printing method and all inks used are pigment based to ensure that your print lasts for decades without fading or yellowing.
How long does shipping take?
All of our pieces are handcrafted specifically for you. It takes us around 4-5 business days to print, frame, and ship your piece. Once your artwork has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking details via email.
What if my artwork arrives damaged?
If your artwork is damaged during transit, please email us a picture of the damaged art and shipping box to email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and our awesome customer guru team will send a replacement ASAP!
How much does shipping cost?
We offer FREE standard shipping anywhere on the mainland United States (and a few select countries) for purchases over $200 USD. For purchases under $200 USD, standard shipping is $12.99 USD.
How do I hang my artwork?
All of our pieces come ready-to-hang with hanging hardware included. All you need are two nails and you’ll be able to hang your brand new piece on your wall!
Can I change or cancel my order?
All cancellations and order changes must be made within 24 hours of your purchase. Your artwork is custom made and framed just for you, so we are unable to make adjustments once we begin the framing process. We will always try our best to get you your perfect art.
Do you provide a warranty?
Absolutely, our goal is to provide you with wall art you’ll love for life. If there is anything wrong with your artwork, we’ll always make it right for you! If your product fades, sags from stretching, yellows or degrades in any way, send us a picture of your product and we will send you another one at zero cost.